Welcome to Pink Sweets Designs!
If you are looking to have your first, or next pathtag designed, then you are in the right place. My name is Jen and I am here to turn your Pathtag dreams into reality.
If we have worked on a design together before, you will find a few changes to how I will be taking orders. There will no longer be a long wait list to get your designs done. Using the calendar on this page, you will be able to choose your design day. I am limiting the number of designs that I will be doing on any given day, and when a date is marked 'Booked' it will no longer be available to new designs.
Once you have purchased your design(s), you will automatically be booked on the next available design day. You are welcome to request future dates if you are planning out your next tags, clubs, events, etc... Your design day will be the day that I create and email you your design. Please plan on being able to get back to me that same day if at all possible.
Your design fee includes the following:
You will also get to keep all of your tags as I will no longer require you to send me 2 as a part of the design fee.
Once your design has been purchased, you will be contacted within 1 business day to confirm your purchase and book your design day. Please remember that all design days are first come first serve, and they may fill up quickly.
Some things to note:
- Please have your design ideas and images/sketches etc... to me BEFORE your design day. If you are not ready for me to work for you on your day, your design will get pushed back to when I have an opening available.
- Designs are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you purchase a design from me you have committed to having me design for you.
- There is subject matter that I will not work with. This mostly includes guns, violence, unlawful or gory subject matter, and things of an evil nature. If you are not certain if your design idea fits into something that I won't design ask me before you order. There will be no refunds for paid design requests in these areas.
- Due to the nature of color showing differently on different computer screens, I will not be held accountable for your tags turning out differently than how you imagined. I do use a Pantone color guide which is up to date, as well as color swatches from the Pantone online color chart.
- While I am happy to use any images that you find, I am not liable for copyright material.
- You no longer need to send me 2 tags as a part of the design fee! This frees up those extra 2 tags for some of the fuller clubs, and more trading!
- If you have any questions, please feel free to hit the 'message us' button on the bottom of the screen. I will get back to you shortly and we can talk about your design.
Copyright © 2013–2021 Pink Sweets Pathtag Design. All Rights Reserved.